Thanks to its extraordinary moisturizing and rejuvenating effects, cosmetic argan oil has become the world’s most popular vegetable oil for skin and hair care in recent years. Because of its golden colour and high value, it is also referred to as liquid gold in its country of origin, Morocco.
BENEFITS OF PURE ARGAN OIL:
– Effectively combats the aging of cellular structures (anti-aging effect) and regenerates the skin thanks to its high content of antioxidants such as vitamin E and squalene
– Deeply moisturises and nourishes – the skin is velvety soft immediately after application, and with regular use, sebum production is reduced
– Helps smooth wrinkles by promoting the production of collagen and elastin in the skin
– Versatile healing effects – suitable for eczema, acne, psoriasis, insect bites, sun-stressed skin, skin inflammation and more.
EFFECTS OF ARGAN OIL ON HAIR:
– Restores the natural vitality and shine of hair from root to tip
– nourishes and nourishes the hair roots, thus restoring and strengthening the hair structure
– deeply moisturises the hair – velvety soft yet strong hair without brittle and split ends
– has a healing effect on the scalp
– 100% pure and RAW vegetable oil cold pressed in Morocco in a women’s manufactory operating on FAIR TRADE principles
– without perfumes or preservatives
– pleasant fragrance with a light nutty undertone of argan kernels (more about the fragrance below)
– fast absorption without leaving a greasy film
– suitable for all skin and hair types, non-irritating
– direct import and QUALITY GUARANTEE – we have carefully selected the producers ourselves in Morocco, we visit them regularly and check the raw materials and all the production processes.
Organic Argan oil cold-pressed from the kernels of Argania thorny nuts. Argan oil naturally contains very high amounts of natural vitamin E, valuable unsaturated fatty acids omega-9 and omega-6, squalene, and cosmetically important phytosterols and polyphenols. The product contains no perfumes, dyes, preservatives or synthetics of any kind.
HOW TO USE:
Moisten skin with water, and massage oil into skin with fingers. The amount of oil to be applied varies for individuals – for example, 2 drops are usually enough for the whole face. When used correctly, the oil does not leave a greasy feeling, is easily absorbed into the skin and leaves it pleasantly soft and nourished. Repeat the oil application as needed, for example once in the morning (under make-up) and once at night. If using argan oil on your hair, you can apply it to the ends of your hair with dampened fingers, or thoroughly treat the entire volume of your hair with it by working it in, brushing your hair and wrapping it in a towel. You can then leave the argan wrap on for up to an hour, then wash the oil out of your hair.
ABOUT THE SCENT OF OUR OILS:
Both Berber Rose’s argan and prickly pear oils are all-natural products, and it so happens that the weather leading up to a particular harvest in Morocco has a great deal to do with their properties. This is similar to, for example, wine, which also varies from vintage to vintage. Different batches of natural oils may therefore show slight differences in aroma, colour or consistency.
One very important factor then enters into the perception of the aroma of our oils – and that is the individuality of each of us. It still surprises us today how differently people can perceive different scents. When we describe, for example, that our argan oil smells pleasant and that there is a slight nutty undertone, this may be the majority opinion, but even so, it is not everyone’s opinion. A significant number of our customers do not smell anything at all, and a small number perceive the scent as intense. If you have one of our oils at home, you can check it out for yourself, and let your friends tell you what they smell in the oil. To judge the scent, we recommend rubbing a drop of the oil on the skin, where the scent will develop well due to body heat.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil.
Argan oil contained in the products from the distributor Berber Rose s.r.o. produced in southern Morocco in the area of free occurrence of argan trees. Our suppliers, who have been selected for this purpose on the basis of their exceptional conscientiousness and the high quality of their products, produce argan oil in ORGANIC quality and only from the original variety of trees that have been living wild in nature since prehistoric times. Such trees have never been bred, genetically modified, nor have any fertilizers or sprays ever been applied to them.
Argan oil from distributor Berber Rose s.r.o. does not contain dyes, preservatives, parabens, animal products, petroleum derivatives, solvents, silicones. No animals or their products were used in the production of the product. The product has not been tested on animals.
All products from the distributor Berber Rose s.r.o meet the safety requirements specified in Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council, on cosmetic products.