Protection of personal data
We approach the protection of personal data responsibly and comply with legal regulations on personal data protection. Below you will find information on what personal data is obtained when visiting and using the services of the online store http://www.berberrose.com, for what purpose this data is used and what are the other conditions for their processing.
I. General information on visiting the online store http://www. berberrose.com
a) Web Analytics
During the statistical evaluation of our website, some data are recorded and evaluated in a permanently anonymised form (these data are defined below, in the section “Collected data”). Such anonymized data is provided to our statistical service provider. This is summary data that cannot be individually assigned to the user and therefore not deleted individually.
During a visit to the online store www.berberrose.com , the following data, which is provided by your browser, is collected and evaluated via a built-in code:
- request (name of the required data file) (eg http://www.example.com/index.html)
- browser type and version (e.g. Internet Explorer 6.0)
- browser language (e.g. English)
- operating system used (eg Windows XP)
- internal browser window resolution
- screen resolution
- enable / disable Java
- enable / disable cookies
- color saturation
- Referrer URL (previously viewed page)
- IP address – anonymized as soon as possible
- access time
- respectively. content of forms (for text fields, such as name and password, only the information “data filled in” or “data not filled in” is transmitted)
- b) IP address TheIP address is transmitted when you enter each of your requests to the server. As a result, the server has information about where the response to this request should be sent. The customer is assigned an IP address by the ISP as soon as he connects to the Internet. The ISP can track which customer the selected IP address was assigned at a certain point in time. During the storage of the IP address, it is theoretically possible to indirectly determine the identity of the owner of the IP address. For this reason, IP addresses are not permanently stored by us or our statistical service providers, but are used only to determine the location to which the server’s response to your request should be sent, as well as to avert potential cyber attacks. The IP address, in combination with other order data, is used to detect users creating repeated fake orders. The IP address thus assigned to the order is in no way further produced for marketing or any other purposes.
In several places on our website are used so-called. cookies . Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and can be stored by your browser. Cookies cannot be assigned to a specific person and do not contain any personal data. Linking this data to other sources of your personal data is only provided that you have given us your express consent at www.beberrose.com . Acceptance of cookies is not a necessary requirement to enable a visit to the website. However, please note that the function of the shopping cart and ordering products is possible only if you have accepted the activation of technical cookies , which are necessary due to the functionalities of the online store http://www.sagrada-natura.sk. The data obtained from the use of these cookies will be used exclusively for the technical security of your purchase and will be deleted after the end of the browser session. The most frequently used cookies by us are temporary cookies (so-called session cookies ), which will be deleted after the end of the browser session. In addition, there are also long-term cookies (so-called persistent cookies ), with which we can recognize you as an anonymous visitor for statistical purposes. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain any viruses. The following cookies are mainly used :
- purely technical cookies , which are necessary due to the functionalities of the online store http://www.sagrada-natura.sk and for optimal display for the customer (eg load reduction, login function, shopping cart functionality, lifetime: one session)
- conversion cookies (for conversion tracking, lifetime: 7 or 30 days) [ comparators : Heuréka.sk, Facebook.com, Google Adwords , Google Analytics ]
In the browser settings you can specify whether cookies can be used or not. If you do not wish to be monitored exclusively on our site, you may express your disagreement. Consequently, however, these sites may no longer be used in full.
II. Acquisition, processing and use of personal data
a) Contact information
Operator systems in which they process your personal data, companies are DevelArt s.ro . (creator of the internet shop), STORMWARE sro . (creator of the accounting system Pohoda) iPodnik Cloud s.ro . (cloud solution for accounting software Pohoda).
- b) Personal data Personal data is all information about material and personal circumstances about a certain or identifiable natural person, such as. name, address, telephone number, e-mail, as well as other data that you enter when using the services of registration or opening a customer account. The statistical data obtained during the visit to our website, which are described above and cannot be directly or indirectly linked to a specific person, are not considered personal data and are therefore not affected by this part of the General Terms and Conditions.
- c) Form data
On our website you can use some forms for data transfer to us, in order to use our services. If it is not personal data, this data will be stored in the fields of the form and statistically evaluated. In the case of personal data, only data on successful, resp. unsuccessful submission of this data.
- d) Customer account
You can set up a password-protected customer account through registration. This gives you direct access to your data stored with us and at the same time you can view your open or equipped orders, manage your personal data stored in the customer’s account, as well as send a newsletter . By creating a customer account, you agree that the information in your customer account will be collected and evaluated for the purposes of using the services of the customer account. By creating a customer account, you also give us your consent to record and evaluate your shopping behavior on the site http://www.berberrose.com (such as information about which items you viewed or purchased on the site) and displaying personalized content on the site (such as individual coupons with benefits, special offers, our service and other information). If you have set up a customer account, you agree that your user behavior on our site will be assigned to your customer account so that we can provide you with this personalized content (eg special promotions and information). If you have an account with us, it is also possible to cancel it at any time upon request. Please contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to meet your request as soon as possible (no later than 5 working days). We will only process your personal data for the purposes set out in this section for the duration of your customer account. Please note that opening a customer account is not a condition for using our online store, you can make purchases from us at any time as a guest without registration.
- e) Purpose of use If you have provided us with personal data, this will only be used:
- for the purpose of properly providing our services to customers, to fulfill the purchase contract concluded through the online store between us and you as a customer, before concluding this purchase contract to answer your questions related to the provision of our services and technical administration necessary for the proper provision of our services. on our website, all on the legal basis of the performance of the contract to which you, as the person concerned, are a party,
- for marketing purposes, if you have set up a customer account on our website, on the legal basis of your consent, expressed by creating a customer account.
Your personal data may be provided to a third party if this is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract or if you have expressly agreed to such provision. To process your orders and properly fulfill the purchase contract, we need your name, surname, address (residence / delivery of goods), e-mail, telephone number, and in the case of online payment, your payment details. Your email address serves as an identifier (for logging in to the customer account), as well as as a means of communication. An order confirmation will be sent to the entered email address, as well as information on the course of delivery of goods from the carrier. As part of order processing and fulfillment of the purchase contract, the data are provided by our contractual service providers, such as logistics service provider, carrier, banks, etc. The data may be used by service providers exclusively for the purposes of fulfilling the purchase contract. We only process your personal data for the duration of the purpose for which we obtained your personal data.
f) email newsletter
for sending newsletters to use software ry w enie company no the company Mailkit s.ro . and MailChimp . On the W e Reklamn s e-mails you receive at registration only if you select “Yes” in the box for sending newsletters , or if you are agreeing to receive newsletters in order in the basket. We send newsletters at most once a month. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters , you can unsubscribe by selecting “NO” in your customer account or by contacting our customer service line.
- g) Sending comments You can comment on our products directly on the site. To submit a comment, you need to enter an email address, but this is only used to send you an acknowledgment of receipt of the comment and to inform you of our response to your comment or question. The e-mail addresses entered in this way are no longer used for anything else and are not visible to other visitors to the site. Comments along with addresses are collected in our administration system and can be deleted upon request. After deleting a comment from our administration system, the comment will also be deleted on the page. Along with the comment , the assigned e-mail address will also disappear from the database. We use the feedback function on our e- shop . This means that the customer will receive an e-mail shortly after placing the order asking them to comment on the purchased product. For such commenting of the product on our website, he may subsequently receive benefits and discounts on further purchases. Commenting or any feedback is not required. The e-mail address required when entering a comment is used only to send a possible answer of the online store http://www.berberrose.com to the entered question or comment.
- h) Log files Each time you access our website, usage data will be transmitted to your internet browser and stored in log files, so-called Server Logfiles . The data sentences stored in this way contain the following data: date and time of access, page URL, IP address, previous URL (so-called Referrer ), amount of transferred data, as well as the User Agent transferred by the browser (or browser type and version and operating system used). ). IP addresses are stored exclusively anonymously for evaluation purposes. The evaluation of the data sentences of these Logfiles in an anonymous form serves to be able to identify and eliminate errors as quickly as possible. Through the processing of this data, it is also possible to regulate the capacity of the server and improve our offer.
III. Secure data transmission
Your personal data is securely transmitted using encryption. We use an SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ) encryption system . We secure our website, as well as other personal data processing systems, with appropriate technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, alteration and further dissemination of data by unauthorized persons. Access to your customer account is possible only after entering the password of your choice. You should treat access information confidentially and log out of the customer account when you are finished, especially if your computer is used by more than one person. If you do not log out, the system will log you out automatically within 1 hour of the last event. Our company does not accept responsibility for unauthorized use or other misuse of the password.
- Disagreement with the use of data and their deletion You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of data with effect for the future. If you have an account with us, it is also possible to cancel it at any time upon request. Please contact us by phone or email at email@example.com we will be happy to meet your request as soon as possible (no later than 5 working days). Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of that consent prior to its withdrawal. In addition, stored personal data will be deleted if you decide to withdraw your consent, if the data processed for a specific purpose is no longer necessary or if the storage is inadmissible for any legal reason. V. The right to information and other rights of data subjects You have the right to provide information free of charge regarding the processing of your stored data. Provided that you comply with the requirements set out in generally binding legal regulations, you also have
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to correct incorrect personal data,
- the right to restrict (block) the processing of personal data,
- the right to refuse the processing of your personal data processed for the purposes of direct marketing,
- the right to have personal data deleted, in particular if they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were obtained or otherwise processed, or if you have withdrawn your consent to their processing and if there is no other legal basis for processing or if personal data are processed illegally.
From the date of entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( ie from 25 May 2018), fulfillment of the set conditions also the right to data portability, ie. you have the right to obtain your personal data, which you have voluntarily provided to us in electronic form with your consent, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and in this connection the right to transfer this data to another operator may be requested if such transfer is technically possible (right of data portability).
If you have any questions about data protection, you can always contact our customer line via the contact form.
In addition to the contact form, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the registered office of Berber Rose s.ro. , Pohraničná 7, 945 01, Komárno, Slovak Republic or by phone at: +42 1 905 525 209 . If you exercise any of the rights of the data subject under our personal data protection legislation and your identity cannot be verified at your request, or if we have legitimate doubts about the identity of the person making the request, we reserve the right of that person. request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the person making the request. As the person concerned, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with its registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, if you suspect that your personal data are processed in violation of applicable legislation. The services provided within our online store, for which the consent of the person concerned is required under these General Terms and Conditions, are not directly intended for persons under 16 years of age.